Monday, June 16, 2008

Let's just talk about...


...how I'm exhausted because I only got 2 and a half hours of sleep last night. Frick. In celebration of my lack of cognitive reasoning, I decided to blog.


1st topic of discussion: alarm clocks. Somehow the sleeping version of myself (because she and I are, in fact, two separate entities) continues to ignore the alarm clock on my phone, despite my constant changing of the ringtones. What are my options for waking up now that nothing wakes me up?


2nd: The amount of time it takes me to get ready directly correlates to how much time I have until I'm late for work. I can literally do the same thing I do in 2 hours in 20 minutes if necessary. Apparently I work best under pressure.


3rd: This past weekend I found one of the greatest finds of my entire life at the one, the only, DESERET INDUSTRIES. Feast your eyes upon Mikasa Cambridge, the most beautiful china pattern I have ever seen in my life (see picture above right). I paid $45 for a set that I would find out later that night is really worth $547. FEAST, INDEED.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delicious plate.
You win Hocker, you win.