Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Musica

"Well there was a place we'd chase through the woods in my juvenile days.
What a typical waste of space, what a wonderful place to stay."

"The last star left in heaven
Is falling down to earth and
Do you still feel the same way?
Do you still feel the same way?"

"Go on, go on
Your cruel intentions won't
Solve your problems
Everyone's gotta get bottom
Bottomed out in the long run
And those are the times you need love."


"And you know it might not be that bad
You were the best I ever had
If I hadn't blow the whole thing years ago
I might not be alone...
The past is gone but something might be found to take its place."

"Say what you want,
Say what you mean,
Question yourself, are you really what you seem?
Say who you are,
Say what you mean
Question yourself, are you really what you dream?"

"Run until that day
We can see who we are
Have the final say
We keep being who we are
As love lights the way to the last day
And no one can take it away."

"We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see
Theres a chance
That we have
And we take it!"

"God, guide and protect us
When we're wrong, please correct us
When we're wrong, correct us
And stand by me
In these high seas or in low seas
I'm gonna be your friend
You know that I'm gonna be your friend
Any so in high tide or in low tide
I'll be by your side
You know that I'll be by your side."

"I could light the night up with my soul on fire
I could make the sun shine from pure desire
Let me feel that love come over me
Let me feel how strong it could be
Bring me a higher love."

"You're no one
I connect a little in disguise
I reflect a little in your eyes"

"Go, you move, we go, now don't go
You move, we don't, now go.
Now don't you move, we won't go, now don't go, go."

"The only plans of mine might sound to you cliché.
But I just plan to live the rest of my life."

"You're the echoes of my everything,
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
You're the laziness of afternoon,
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloom.
You're the leaky sink of sentiment,
You're the failed attempts I never could forget.
You're the metaphors I can't create to comprehend this curse that I call love...
How will I break the news to you?"

"Hold me now. Don't start shaking.
You keep me safe.
Don't ever think you're the only one
when times are tough in your new age."

1 comment:

Becca said...

Whoa since when do you have a blog? Where have I been?